Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We've got Walls....

That's what we're going to call it.  We're going to specialize in selling wall farms.
Ok- so maybe that's not how the movie quote goes, but that's what it made me think of because TJ says that quote all the time.

Anyway- Here's a few pics of the basement progress so far.  Special thanks to Keith Kramer for all his hard work.  We could not have done it without you!








The bottom 3 pictures are bedroom 1, 3 closets in a row, and bedroom 2.
I don't work tomorrow so after the inspector comes I might start drilling the holes for the electrical work.  We'll see. :0)
-Stephanie



3 comments:

Dana said...

Yay!! EXCITING!!

Will Mitchell said...

Wow that's awesome!

RCW said...

That's not the way I would have done it!! HEE!! HEE!! I am sooo glad that you have such awesome friends that are will to help you out in this way. Tell them THANKS for Dad and Mom. (AKA Grandpa and Grandma to be!!) I hope you have something for us to do when we come up!!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...