Thursday, October 30, 2008

70 degrees

Sunday it was snowing and now it's 70 degrees out. 

Stephanie's been sick the last couple of days. She didn't go to work on Tuesday and only went for half a day on Wed. Today was her first full day back at work. She had a little bronchitis and laryngitis. Whenever she gets sick she always gets a really bad cough. Every time. It's weird. So far I'm feeling good. Hopefully it stays that way. 

I just got my first Christmas cd of the year in the mail. "Christmas...Gaither Vocal Band Style". I haven't listened to it yet but I'm sure it's great. That may mean we're going to have to decorate for Christmas this weekend. We'll see.

TJ

3 comments:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Well, it will be November this week-end so I suppose it will be time to decorate for Christmas.

Will Mitchell said...

you people are crazy. I refuse to decorate before Thanksgiving. Christmas is a LONG way away people.

Melissa Mitchell said...

Stephanie- I hope I didn't give you my cough!! I hope you feel better

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...