Wednesday, October 8, 2008

adoption note/electrical inspection

I (Stephanie) posted a new adoption note on my facebook so you can read about it there.  If you do not have access to Facebook, let me know and I'll email the note to you.

The electrical inspector came today.  Just one tiny change.  One of the wires comes down through the top of the box, and he wants that one to come up through the bottom of the box instead.  Otherwise, all is well, and we are ready to sheet rock this weekend!  Praise the Lord! :)  If you're reading this and you have nothing to do this weekend, come on over.   Many hands make light work!  I'm making chili for lunch and home made fajitas for supper. 
I guess I need to figure out how much sheet rock we need to get from Lowes.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...