Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello.

Wow. It's been a week since I've posted already. Time flies. I just listened to a message on our answering machine saying our home study's been approved. So now we will try and get some more information on the kids. And hopefully soon we will be going full steam ahead on the basement. We are doing two bedrooms downstairs for now. 

Over the weekend we went down to Iowa. It was kind of a last minute decision. It was yes, we're going. No, we're not. Yes, we're going. No, we're not. And so forth. We finally decided to go down. We went to Jamie and Adam's till Sunday morning. Cole had his birthday party Saturday. Sunday morning we surprised my family at church in Slater. They had no idea. Good times. 

We may be getting some studs for the basement tonight. We'll see. Don't get confused, when I say studs, I'm not referring to myself.

TJ

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...