Friday, September 12, 2014

Measure UP!

When I was growing up my mom marked how tall we were throughout the years.  It was a fun thing to do.  However, now that the time is here where she is planning to move out of my childhood home, how is she going to preserve all those measurements that we wrote on the door jam between the kitchen and the dining room.


Well, I decided to measure up my kids in a more 'move friendly' manner.

Check it out!

Get a 1x4x8 board at your local store.
Measure out your markings with a pen, or marker.  Start measure your children on this board.

Mine fit perfectly in the hallway by the bedroom or bathroom door.  The ceiling is 8 feet tall so I didn't even have to screw it in to the wall.  Now we will always be able to bring this piece with us if we ever need to move.

Enjoy!






 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...