Sunday, November 23, 2008

primer

Sunday afternoon was spent priming the walls.  We did not get completely done, but a good chunk of it anyway.  TJ did the ceilings and I did the walls.  I got the bedrooms and the closets done.  So now I just need to do the *outerior walls.  *this is my new word.  I was trying to think of a good way to explain that part of the wall...  it's not exterior because it is still indoors, but it's not "interior" because it is not really part of any room, (yet).  So I came up with Outerior.  I quite like it. It's where the wall will be eventually part of the living room.  Whenever that might be!  Long long time from now.....  That just reminded me of that really annoying song from Higher Power.... "Long, long time ago, very long time ago, long, long time ago...... "  I hope you have it in your head the rest of the day.... if you even know it! :)  I know Bob does atleast, he has the CD.
Anyway... I used a roller and got the main chunk of the walls done however I still have to go back and get all the corners/trim work.  Yes you even have to trim when priming.  What a pain!  But you don't have to worry about hitting the ceiling, because as of right now it's all the same color.  That however will change when we actually paint!  There will for sure be color, if I have anything to say about it.   Ideally I would like to wait until things are a little more permanent with knowing a timeline for the kids, also so I can know enough about them to figure out who will have what room, and paint it to their liking.  I mean I don't want to paint a girls room blue, or put princesses in a girls room if that girl is 9 instead of 4.... so you see my dilemma. 

1 comment:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Oddly enough I do understand your dilemma even though after reading what you had said you did say it in such a way that I finally understood what you were trying to say. It almost was like you were rambling on and on and not really saying anything but then I finally understood the dilemma you were in. I hope you will be able to figure out the dilemma soon.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...