Friday, November 21, 2008

Painting

So the walls are muded and taped, and the ceiling is textured.  We didn't know if he was going to come back this week to texture the walls or not, and so far he has not come, so we are guessing he's done.  And that is just fine.  Walls don't really need to be textured.  Plus if I'm going to paint a fun design on them, it is actually easier if they are not textured.  We are going to go to Lowe's tonight to see what kind of primer there is.  Hopefully they have just what we need! :0)
I'm just going to paint everything white for now.... until we know more about the kids and what kinds of things, and colors they like.  Or atleast that's what I say for now!  I might change my mind later.  I'll keep you posted.  I know you'll just be waiting on the edge of your seats for that one! :)
Well, there's my 2 cents for the day.  I'll try to help TJ keep up on this blog!  He used to be so good and write every day.... for a little while there he had a note pad with different stories he was going to put on the blog so he didn't forget, and because he only wanted to post one story a day..... not now, though.  Maybe we can turn that around so you all have some entertainment for the day! ;) wink wink
-Steph

1 comment:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Thanks, Stephanie, for keeping us up to date on the basement. I say paint one room black and the other gold. Heehee!!!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...