Monday, March 12, 2012

English-Nouns

We don't have an English "Curriculum" right now.  So we are just finding things and talking about it casually.  Here is a great worksheet option that I found at this link.



Now this website where I get some of these worksheets, used to be free for everything!  Now they have a membership so only a few of their things are free.  But it's pretty reasonable, and they have really great stuff on there so it just might be worth the membership. :)

You could make some of these things yourself though, if you are ambitious enough.  I might end up making some more things like this myself.  If I do I will definitely share them with you.

What activities do you do to work on your nouns?

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...