Monday, December 8, 2008

Basement

We went to Menards yesterday to get the trimming for baseboard and the doors.  We still have to get the stuff for the windows.  Yikey Smikey is that stuff expensive!  I now see why people choose to put the cheap stuff in instead of the real wood!  
Now I have more staining and varnishing to do!  Fun times! ;)  Not really.
We're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow tonight!  I hope we really do!
Only 9 more days until we get to meet the kids!  We are so excited!  Hang in there.  Hopefully we will be able to take pictures when we visit. 

3 comments:

Gampa and Gamma said...

We are still waiting for it to snow here. I'm glad to say that it hasn't rain here, yet! Thanks for the basement update.

Will Mitchell said...

did you get your 10 inches?

Stephanie Wright said...

I think we got around 7". I was shoveling for 1 1/2 hours. Woohoo.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...