Thursday, July 31, 2008

Famous....kinda

Okay, so it's not really a good way to be famous. Whenever there is something on the news about a place I live, work, have been to, someone I know, someone or something I like, etc., I always say I'm famous. It's kinda like I'm double famous. It happened in Owatonna and they were headed to Viracon. I guess you could say I'm triple famous cause Jeanette Trumpeter was broadcasting live from the airport. She is at a TV station in the Twin Cities. She used to be at KCCI in Des Moines. So I guess that makes me kinda famous too. Should I even be typing this. Is this bad? 

Don't know what happened? Living in a hole? Don't have TV?  Go here

TJ

6 comments:

Kenny Rogers said...

Hi, I'm Kenny Rogers. Sometimes I like to ride my horse Keith through the snow. There is no snow this time of year in Georgia. So Keith and I loaded up in the pickup in search of snow. We ended up in Montana and we went High up into the mountains. We found some snow way up on a mountain peak. So we went on up there. Keith passed out because I was riding him pretty hard through the snow. The air is pretty thin up there. The doctor at the emergency room said he passed out from oxygen deprivation. I let him sleep in my bed until he gets to feeling better.

I saw a penguin in New York city once.

Love Kenny Rogers

Will Mitchell said...

It's good to have you back Kenny.

Stephanie Wright said...

Kenny, it's a pleasure to have you back. You're welcome anytime.

Amy Kramer said...

Kenny Rogers... are you in any way related to Chuck Norris?? Any way at all?

Stephanie Wright said...

Kenny makes real good chicken.

Paul Todd said...

Who is Kenny rogers. I have eaten at his restaurant in Ohio. It was so-so.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...