Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Blog is Back!!

All right. Because of popular demand of 4 people I'm bringing the blog back. Woohoo! I am typing this blog on our brand new computer. We got a MacBook. It's great. Our other computer crashed on Thursday. We said once that computer crashed we were going to get a Mac. We love it so far. 

The new job is great. It's soooo much better than Viracon. M-F days. I'm living a normal life. Everyone at Sage is nice. We get along great. On Friday we got to have a long lunch and they fed us hamburgers and brats and stuff. When I started I had to sign a confidentiality statement and I had to disclose any patents I had. Which were many of course. It's pretty secretive how they do the glass. I don't really know how they do it yet so I couldn't tell you anyway. Well, I think we are going to go out and enjoy the weather. 

TJ

1 comment:

Will Mitchell said...

YAY my life is complete again!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...