Monday, May 5, 2008

So as I am writing this I have no idea what I'm going to say. I'm just saying stuff as it pops in my head. I have no idea what to blog about. It's a beautiful day outside. Right now it's sunny and 70. I'm so excited that I get to go to work this evening so I can enjoy the weather within the walls of a big building. Awesome. On Saturday we spent all day in Blue Earth, MN. We were there for an adoption meeting from 9-5. Our butts were a little sore afterwards. Blue Earth is home to the largest Jolly Green Giant. wow. We would have gotten our picture taken next to it but we didn't have our camera. We need to start carrying that with us. Blue Earth is also the birthplace of the ice cream sandwich. wow. Have a good day.

TJ

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...