Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol Finale

So the final American Idol is tonight. I guess I kinda lost interest when Carly Smithson was kicked off. But to be honest, this is probably a very good final 2. I'm watching last nights show right now. It's pretty good. I hoping for some good special guests for tonight's finale. I remember a couple years ago on the American Idol finale when Katherine McPhee sang with Meatloaf. Now that was weird! But I always love to see the collaborations. I'm thinking David Cook might sing with the Gaither Vocal Band since their styles are so similar. Of course, why not, if Katherine McPhee can sing with Meatloaf. My pick for the winner..... David Archeleutlskta. As you can see I have no idea how to spell his name and I don't feel like figuring it out right now. Ruben Studdard is singing now. I miss him. He was good. I miss Carrie on Idol. She was good. Okay, I'm starting to ramble. Have a good day.

TJ

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...