Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm alive

Sorry I haven't been updated on a regular basis. I know you all expect so much more from me.

I'm looking a Christmas Trees online. Artificial ones. Stephanie and I want a 9ft. tree. I found a website, TreeClassics.com that has all sorts of trees. Here's the one we're looking at. It's only $7,000. This is the 20ft. tree. We wanted the 30ft tree for $12,000 but they're sold out. It's either a tree or a car. Hmmm.

Stephanie is doing her Scrapbooking Weekend this weekend with the ladies in her family. All they do is scrapbook. Aren't they crazy. So I'll be babysitting my niece and nephew, Alexis and Elijah. I'm looking forward to that. It'll be fun.

Lastly, I would like to say congrats to Mark and Crystal Vance and the birth of their boy, Owen David.

TJ

3 comments:

RCW said...

Did drinking all that water help your cold? I think that a couple of bottles of Mountain Dew a day would have been better for you!!

Abdul From Somalia said...

Hey, TJ. You'd better start focusing a little more at work. You've broken 6 peices of glass in the last week, and it would have been more if I hadn't been around to save your sorry little butt so often.

Abdul From Somalia said...

Who is that hideous child?

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...