Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fishing

This is from Monkey.....I had a good time fishing yesterday. We went with Grandma, and the kids. Thanks for the big ride on the way to the beach, Mom. Thanks the baby came with us. Thanks Bear came with us. I catched a fish, 3 fishes. See our pictures. I love you really much Grandma and Grandpa. Get better too Grandpa.
This is from Bear....I got 1 fish. we picked up the fish, and sat down, and do this (which he is motioning that he reeled it in). We put the fish back down in the water. I love Grandma too.

Monkey also wanted to say.....there was carpet ball at our vacation.

Yesterday was the first time fishing for the boys. I asked them what they wanted to say about fishing, so it would be like they were writing the blog today. I told them it would be like writing a letter to Grandma and Grandpa.  Monkey caught 3 fish, and Bear caught 1. They sat very well, I was surprised. I even sucked it up and took a fish off the hook. I could only do it because it was just caught on the lip, not stuck way down in the fish. My mom was in charge of the worms though. I can't handle that part.







p.s. I love dad very really much, and miss you too. I'll love you always. Even I want you to be good and nice. That's what Monkey decided he wanted to add at the end.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wright said...

sweet. The boys should start there own blogs.

Gampa and Gamma said...

Nice blog Anthony and Shane! You did a great job! I'm glad Grandma Shirley took you guys fishing. Looks like you had lots of fun. I'm making sure your Dad behaves. ;-) Love from Grandma Joy and Grandpa.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...