Monday, September 29, 2014

Organization- Junk Drawer

I will admit I have to do this every once in a while.  All kinds of people dig in here and throw stuff in without placing it nicely in there.  So this time I added some extra tupperware dishes that I don't use that much.  I would have used some small boxes if I had some...maybe I will replace the tupperware with boxes if I get get small boxes that size.

Anyway....check it out....


Messy version=annoying




New version with little compartments=much better!

 1 little compartment for small devices, box cutters, tape measurers, pliers, one for sticky notes and scrap paper, one for little flash lights, one for school/office supplies like paper clips, tape, mini stapler etc, one compartment for batteries.  Nice to not have all the little things just rolling around everywhere.


Ahhh...now I don't have to be so frustrated every time I open this drawer.




 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...