Thursday, March 4, 2010

Supper Time has come and gone

I tried a new recipe today. I haven't done that in a while so I thought I would today. hahahahaha

Today's featured recipe was Taco Casserole. This meal was rated a 9 out of 10.

1 lb hamburger
1 can chili beans
1 can 8oz tomato sauce
2 Tbsp Taco Sauce
2-4 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
2 cups broken tortilla chips
8 medium green onions
1 medium tomato
1 cup cheddar or monterey jack cheese

Cook beef, stir in beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, chili powder & garlic powder. Heat to boiling over medium heat and stir occasionally. Place tortilla chips in the bottom of your dish, top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with onions, tomatoes and cheese. bake 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Arrange additional tortilla chips around edge of casserole dish if desired.

This was a big hit...I mean I made a 9x13 pan worth and this is all that was left.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...