Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chicken Ranch Tacos

Last night's supper was chicken ranch tacos. I will have to admit they were pretty good. I used hard shells just because that's what we had here. I do have tortilla shells flour and I make my own soft shells most of the time, but I thought hard shells sounded good when I was at the store, so there you have it. TJ gave this recipe a 7 out of 10, but he said it could be an 8 or 9 if I made the home made soft shells instead.



Easy to make....I fried 2 chicken breasts, and cut it up into small bitesized pieces, then return it to the pan and put in your taco seasoning, but not the water, use Ranch dressing instead of water. When you assemble the taco, use the chicken mixture along with any of your regular taco ingredients plus top it off with a little ranch. :)

Once again a quick and easy solution to the age old question....What's for supper?!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...